STRESS SAVER® 3504 combines the proven sealing advantages of molded, raised ribs with the performance characteristics of the industry recognized GYLON® 3504 PTFE gasketing material. The combination of these two time-tested configurations make STRESS SAVER® GYLON® Style 3504 the ultimate sealing solution.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatility – Suitable for both metallic and non-metallic piping with either flat or raised face flanges
- Chemical resistance – GYLON® 3504 is ideal for a wide range of caustics and acids, helping to simplify the selection process
- Limited Creep and Cold-Flow – Greatly reduces the leakage after installation and system cycling
- Superior Physical Properties – Higher temperature and pressure capabilities as compared to rubber gaskets
- Homogeneous Construction – Single piece design helps avoid permeation, delamination, fold-over of PTFE envelopes and potential splitting when installed against raised face flanges
- High purity – FDA, USP Class VI, and NSF-61*